cookies-varning

fredag 9 maj 2014

A little bit of this and that

Just some WIP shots of things I'm working on right now... I'm all over the place it seems!

Started on the first section of Crusader late war British.
Three finished. Was a while since I painted eyes...
 
Basecoated and did some colour modulation on the SdKfz 222 in front of the telly.

Additional bits from the Tamiya kit. Just decals, chipping, pigments and painting the commander left to do!
I also started painting Nurgle plaguebearers. Love these figures!
And that's that as they say.

5 kommentarer:

  1. Now that's a really varied mix of painting subjects, Michael! But then, they say, variety is the spice of life! Awesome!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Except that my name isn't Michael ;-)

      But that is ok, feel free to blame autocorrect!

      Radera
  2. Very nice work all round Leif, and quite an assortment! WWII to Demons!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Thanks! What can I say, I have the Wargamers' Attention Deficit Disorder...

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. You and me both, buddy! I have 20mm Wehrmacht, 28mm DAK, 28mm LOTR, 20mm LRDG, 28mm Winter War and 6mm ACW on the paint desk right now. Focus? Booooring!

      Radera

Wayland games

Wayland Games