cookies-varning

tisdag 29 november 2016

More dipped zombies!

Hi gang!

A quickie, just want to show off more zombies and survivors from The Walking Dead. These were all sprayed white, block painted and then dipped in Army Painter Strong Tone. I will do the blood spatter and gore later on all the zombies together.

Reggie, Amy, Sandra and Carol.

Sandra is a big lady. I don't know if it's intentional or scale creep at work.
Not having read the comic I have no idea what roles they play, but I've tried to follow the painted examples in the rule book. Reggie however didn't feature so I winged it and gave him what I hope looks like a red flannel shirt. I like how the red trainers and socks on Amy came out.


Three zombie ladies in various states of freshness and last Craig.

Couldn't resist painting some booty text on the middle zombie.
I broke out the pink colour for these ladies, won't be painting any more pink on the rest. I hope they will stand out in the crowd of zombies while not looking too similar. Craig got a simple camo pattern resembling Woodland. He seems like the kind of guy that wears old military clothes.

Craig always gets in trouble with the ladies.
All in all I'm happy with the results and will chug on with these. Hopefully I will have them all painted by Christmas (famous last words).
Comparison shot with some random figures I had on my painting desk.
Someone on Twitter asked if the figures were big, and I hadn't really thought about it. They didn't feel big when I painted them, but they are indeed a wee bit bigger than some other figures. Mind you I happened to use Sandra for the comparison, so the other might be a bit smaller. I suspect such delicate sculpts as Hasslefree would be too small unfortunately.

Happy gaming and don't let the zombies bite!

5 kommentarer:

  1. Lovely!
    I need to get myself a can of Dip for this project I think. My hand-mixed magic solution won't scale to this.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Really nice
    Work on and we can have a game with painted figs!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Hopefully yes. Now that would be a first!

      Radera
  3. Snygga figurer och målarjobbet håller!!! Very nice project and inspirational, keep posting. Your fan in the south will follow your updates! :) Julhälsningar.

    SvaraRadera

Wayland games

Wayland Games